Onmaas Software (“Onmaas”) offers Onmaas Service (the “Service”) that allows you to distribute text, graphics, photographs, video, or other information (collectively, the “Content”) through Social Networks, Email, and other forms of electronic communications. The Service also includes the other features described on the Onmaas website.
By using the Service, including any third party software made available in conjunction with the Service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). If you are consenting to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms and Conditions, in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity.
Onmaas reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features and enhancements to the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 19 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information required to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You may not register accounts with unauthorized automated methods (“bots”).
- Onmaas can refuse registration or cancel an account in its sole discretion at any time.
- You are responsible for using the Service in a private and secure manner. Onmaas cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service to distribute unsolicited messages (“spam”) or malicious content such as viruses or worms.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Copyright, Content Ownership and Distribution
- Onmaas owns intellectual property rights to any protectable part of the Service, including but not limited to the design, artwork, functionality, and documentation. You may not copy, modify, or reverse engineer any part of the Service owned by Onmaas.
- The Content belongs to the person who posted such content. You may use any Content posted by you in any other way without restriction. You may only use Content posted by others in the ways described in these Terms of Service.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content upon signing up for the Service.
- You are responsible for all Content posted through Onmaas to external networks and systems (even when distributing the Content created by third parties to the Service).
- Onmaas does not pre-screen Content, but Onmaas and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) to remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Onmaas cannot control all Content posted by third parties to the Service, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that under no circumstances will Onmaas be liable in any way for any Content, including any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content. You understand that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such Content. Urgent issues can be reported to support [at] onmaas [dot] com.
- Examples of unacceptable Content or behavior on the Service include
- abuse, harassment, threats, flaming or intimidation of any person or organization
- engaging in or contributing to any illegal activity or activity that violates others’ rights
- use of derogatory, discriminatory or excessively graphic language
- providing information that is false, misleading or inaccurate
- implying or pretending to be affiliated with a company or organization with which you are not affiliated, or misrepresenting the extent of your affiliation or role with an affiliated company or organization
- disclosing personal or proprietary information of another user, person or organization
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Onmaas Software uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Onmaas Software does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Onmaas Software shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Onmaas Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Onmaas (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of any of your Content, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- The failure of Onmaas to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Onmaas and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Onmaas (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).